Saturday, November 29, 2014

☆ Pixie / Alpacasso Shop Order #2 ☆

So back in October, I decided to order again from Pixie! I know this review is really late...(╥﹏╥) I've been busy with school and work! I'm catching up on my blog posts though haha (@_@). Anyways, I actually purchased this order a couple days after I bought my first alpacasso order from Pixie~ I haven't even received my other order yet at the time, but Pixie was having a Halloween sale and it was just too good to miss! 

Pixie had posted on facebook that she was having a Halloween sale. In my opinion, following her page on facebook is the best place to be updated about her shop. Communication with her is also easier and faster through facebook.

Anyways, I saw that Pixie was selling the 50 cm Bridal Alpacasso Set for only $38.40 + shipping! Actually, I believe the original price for the Bridal Alpacasso Set was $48.00, but since Pixie was having a Halloween sale, I received 20% off my purchase! Even at the original price, $48.00 in my opinion is a really low price for two large alpacasso, so when I saw that the Bridal Alpacasso Set's price was lowering even further, I just couldn't resist buying it! ♪٩(✿′ᗜ‵✿)۶♪


The white set of Bridal Alpacasso was not available so I went with the pink and beige alpacasso! I don't really mind what color I get since my alpacasso collection is just beginning~ I had wanted this set of alpacasso since the first time I saw a picture of the white set on tumblr, but I didn't know that Pixie actually sold this alpacasso series. I thought this alpacasso set would be perfect for me and my boyfriend!

So this is what I received from Pixie! When I first saw the Bridal Alpacasso series, I wanted the white bride and groom, but I am actually glad that I got the pink bride and the beige groom instead! The colors are so bright and makes the alpacasso very cute! I named the pink one, Mochi, and the beige one, Pudding! I gave Pudding to my boyfriend and he loved him!


 Mochi loves Pudding! (I suck at taking pictures....so blurry ><) 


 Pudding loves Mochi! 



Haha~ Pudding's neck is still slightly bent since he was cramped in the box for so long...( ˘ ³˘)♥


Pudding and Mochi's Alpacasso butts! So cute!!(●♡∀♡)

 

Mochi and Pudding's tags! I love the Alpacasso tags~ They are just as cute as the alpacasso!


Family picture! I had received my Girly Kids Alpacasso (Kuroneko) already so thought i would include her in the picture as a size comparison. The 50 cm alpacasso are really big! Heehee my teddy bear, Bea Bea likes to sit on the alpacasso!

Of course, Pixie always includes freebies!


The stickers! I love the sticker! I really love the pastel colors and the unicorn sticker is my favorite!
Pixie also included some banners. I thought these very very cute! I wasn't expecting them at all and I think they would be perfect to use as decoration for my walls. I just have to figure out where to put them.....




Haha~ I asked my boyfriend to hold the banners up since I was at work and didn't have anywhere to hang them so I could take a picture. I think my favorite banner has to be either the Kids Alpacasso one at the top or the Bridal Alpacasso banner at the bottom! Pictures of real alpacas are so funny and cute!

Overall Rating:

Products:  (4/5)
The products were in good condition. My only issue was that Mochi was missing a pearl from her the heart that is attached to the ribbon on her head. It could've happened during the shipping process, but I couldn't find the missing pearl anywhere. I'm not too upset thought because Mochi is still very cute and happy! I also got these alpacasso for a good price so I am okay if there is a little damage. ^^



Shipping:   (5/5)
My items came in about two weeks, which is the usual shipping time. This time the shipping updated a lot so i was happy about that! Last time, the shipping barely updated ><

Communication: ☆ (5/5)
There wasn't much communication, however, Pixie replied quickly when I asked her on facebook about the price of the alpacasso!

Customer Service: ☆ (5/5)
The freebies were amazing and I loved everything! I think it was really nice of Pixie to hold a sale even though her prices are already so low! Her prices make me feel less guilty about spending my paycheck on plushies haha~

☆ Please check out Pixie / Alpacasso Shop on storenvy, facebook, twitter, instagram, and tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment