Tuesday, November 25, 2014

❤ My First Liz Lisa Pieces! ❤

This post is long overdue since I bought these items back in October, but I've been super lazy to take photos haha~

I was first introduced to Liz Lisa when I saw Kim Dao's youtube videos about her trips to Japan. Her wardrobe and hauls videos made me fall in love with Liz Lisa.

All of her clothes were just so cute ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ

I always admired the Himegyaru style and loved the details that were put into each outfit/coord, but since I'm still a college student and I really suck with make up, I didn't think I would be able to pull off the style or even afford it. Liz Lisa primarily sells Himekaji clothing that is both princess like and casual so I thought it was perfect for me! I don't like having to deal with styling my hair or coordinating matching accessories with my outfit, so I really prefer to have a casual style that still looks unique, detailed, and cute. Although Liz Lisa is quite expensive, for me, their clothing is more affordable than most gyaru brands that I know of. ( They also have a ton of sales! )

Anyways, on to the pieces I bought! I ordered directly from Liz Lisa's official website and used Tenso as my shopping service. At first, I was really scared that I would mess up my order, since I couldn't read Japanese, but Emiichan's tutorial on how to buy from TokyoKawaiiLife was very straightforward and really helped. I would recommend that anyone who plans to buy from Liz Lisa and doesn't know how to read Japanese to check out her tutorial. 


These are original stock photos from TokyoKawaiiLife. At the time I purchased, I think only the pink and the white color was available. I decided to go with the white sukapan because white usually matches with everything lol.

Web Limited☆ Floral Ribbon Sukapan
Close up of print and tag!
When I placed my order, Liz Lisa was having a huge sale to get rid of their Summer/Spring clothing so a lot of clothes in the outlet and the sale section were 30% - 85% off (?) I don't quite remember the exact number. I was surprised this skirt was even on sale! I really love Sukapans because they have pants underneath, but the pants are also an added decoration to the skirt!

The lace design on the pants, made the skirt look cuter and more detailed.^^

The skirt had ribbons on the side!
I really loved the details that were put into this sukapan! I even showed my grandma and she was amazed by how nice it was! \( * O * )/ The material is very soft too and comfortable to wear! I wanted to get the matching top that does with this it, but there was only the blue top available and I thought it would be better if the skirt and top matched (T _ T)...

The second thing I got from TokyoKawaiiLife was a really big sweater from Tralala!



There were 3 colors available: White, Pink, and Camel ^^~ I decided to go with white since I thought it would suit my wardrobe the best!

So warm!
It's a pretty basic sweater~ When I wear it, it's really over sized and warm! I mainly got this sweater because it was on sale for a good price and I knew it was going to be good quality. The material is really soft too which makes it perfect for Winter/Autumn!

And that's it for my first TokyoKawaiiLife order! I didn't want to buy too much since it was my first purchase and I knew Tenso's shipping fees would be pricey as well... The good thing about Tenso is that my package arrived in about a week which is really fast since these items are from Japan~ 

I've been literally spending all my money on Liz Lisa and a bunch of other kawaii things so more blog posts will come soon~(⌒▽⌒ゞ

2 comments:

  1. Glad my tutorial was helpful :) Do you have any suggestions or things you think I should add?
    Also, Tenso recently made changes to their shipping options so now more than just EMS is available and you should have some cheaper choices! (I will be updating this in the tutorial hopefully this weekend.) The shipping time may take a little longer, but I saved about $16 by going with SAL for my latest order instead of EMS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so relieved when I found out about your tutorial. Honestly, I was super nervous about my first Liz Lisa purchase since the items are usually pricey ><, but your step by step guide was easy to understand and made me feel a lot more at ease about where my money was going. :) My only suggestion is that I think google translates some parts of the sign up process for Tokyo Kawaii Life differently now so the words are not exactly the same as in the tutorial. I think that only happened for the part where you have to input the city name for the japanese address, but the translation isn't that different so it's not a big problem ^^~ Really?! I'd really like to use the cheaper shipping option! It would save me a lot of money in the long run haha. I'm looking forward to your tutorial!

      Delete