Monday, December 1, 2014

❤ Tokyo Kawaii Life Order #2 ❤

Hi everyone! Today I am going to be talking about my 2nd purchase from Tokyo Kawaii Life. This time, I was much more confident with my order since I had already previously bought from this website and had become more familiar with the tenso shipping fees. So I ended up buying more items this time around! Originally, I was planning to use a secret members only coupon from TKL (can't pass up a good sale!)  , but I got home too late from work and the coupon expired before I could use it >< I still ended up buying the items I wanted though since I was afraid they would run out of stock by the next time I would plan to purchase.

Here is my purchase ^^:


I received a Liz Lisa shopper bag this time! I guess it is because I spent over 10,000 yen this time. I think it's really nice of Liz Lisa to include the shopper bag even if you are buying online. The bag is really sturdy and has good quality too. I guess you can't tell from my picture, but there should be "Liz Lisa" written in golden letters on the front of the bag. On the back, there is a small square pocket. I like how Liz Lisa provides cloth shopper bags rather than plastic bags like most of the clothing stores in America. The bag is both environmentally friendly and it just looks better! Haha~


So even though my coupon expired, I really wanted this dress in white! I saw another dress released by Liz Lisa that had a similar white color, but it ran out of stock >< I believe it was the key pattern OP. The pink color and the brown color were still available for that dress, but I couldn't justify paying full price for an OP that isn't in the color that I wanted the most. (Have to spend my money wisely..)


 The key pattern dress is still really cute in brown and pink though. I may buy the brown version if it ever goes on sale or if I receive another coupon.



Okay so I'm really bad at taking photos and modeling...so please excuse my awkwardness haha~ Luckily my sister was able to take photos for me so that I could actually model the clothes this time! My boyfriend wanted me to get this OP in pink, but I just really loved this dress in white for some reason. It looks more yellow than white though to be honest. Still love it though! I especially like how the collar looks like a bow. I usually don't like buying Liz Lisa items at full price ( so expensive!), but for pieces that I really LOVE, I'm willing to shell out the extra money. Plus one time, I waited for an autumn OP I really wanted to go on sale and it went out of stock so quick and never restocked. I didn't want to risk the same thing happening again...


Next, I got these boots! I've been wanting to buy Liz Lisa shoes for awhile, but I was scared the shoe sizing would be too small....Luckily, I fit a size L perfectly! The shoes were on sale so I decided to take a risk and buy it anyway. The the shoes are super comfortable and warm. I love how these boots are simple, yet cute. The ability to make the boots either knee high or thigh high is cute too! I didn't model the boots as thigh high, but it's really cute and warm. Makes my legs look long o - o! I didn't expect the platform part to be so high though. I'm a little bit taller than my boyfriend with these on LOL.


I was planning on only buying the boots and the book pattern OP, but I ended up adding another sweater to my cart. I figured the shipping would already be really pricey because of the boots, so why not add another sweater and make it worth it? Hehe~


 I really like Tralala/ Penderie's sweaters. Although they may not look as fancy as Liz Lisa's cardigans, they are still very cute. Their collection tends to be more affordable as well. This cardigan/sweater was on sale for about 2,000 yen I believe. I decided to go with the pink one since the white was out of stock and pink would suit my wardrobe than dark blue. (For some reason, I keep buying clothing that this model wears LOL. Even my future purchases are mostly clothing that she has modeled. I don't know her name though ><)


The sweater is sooo warm! It's a nice alternative to my larger Tralala sweater from my previous order. This one is much shorter in length. The collar is removable, but I don't think I'll really ever remove it unless I am washing it. The collar is so soft!! The ribbon is a nice detail too.


I don't have a ton of Liz Lisa pieces so far ( saving money for a fukubukuro!) so I paired the sweater with the floral skirt I got from my previous order! I guess it kind of looks weird since the skirt is meant to be a Spring piece and I paired it with a Winter piece, but I think it still looks cute. Penderie and Tralala have really nice simple items that can be a great addition multiple outfits.

For those that are curious about the dress that went out of stock before I could buy it, this is the dress I wanted (I think it is called Ballet Print OP?):


I really hope it can be restocked..I really love both the colors so I wouldn't mind which one I got. If anyone is selling it in good condition, let me know! 

4 comments:

  1. The book OP is really cute on you! I wish I lived in a place where I could wear a lot of Liz Lisa's winter pieces but they'd be seriously out of place here :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (●´∀`●) LOL I actually wished I lived in a slightly warmer area. The winters where i live are too cold to wear dresses and skirts without leggings. I feel like leggings and socks sometimes ruin Liz Lisa coords though ; __ ; but I have to wear them if I want to stay warm...

      Delete
  2. Very cute haul! I have the same boots in beige and I love them! Very cute coords too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (★^O^★)! Haha yeah I'm really glad that I took the risk and bought them. I was surprised by how warm they were!

      Delete