Tuesday, November 18, 2014

☆ Pixie / AlpacassoShop Review ☆

I've been interested in Alpacasso/Arpakasso for a long time, but I was never able to buy one for a number of reasons. The main reason was that I couldn't find a reliable store that sold authentic alpacasso for a reasonable and affordable price. 

However, one day I was came across an alpacasso review for the Alpacasso Cubic Block from Pixie / AlpacassoShop as I was scrolling through tumblr. I thought the block was adorable and would be a perfect addition to my room ! I checked out Pixie's storenvy and saw that there were only 3 white Alpacasso Cubic Blocks left >< ! I'm usually really indecisive when i'm shopping online, so I ended up waiting and thinking about it until I saw that there was only 1 block left ! ∑(;°Д°)

I quickly decided to buy the block since I knew it was sold out almost everywhere else. After making my purchase, I began to look through Pixie's website and fell in LOVE with the Girly Kids Alpacasso series. Their bows reminded me of the costumes that magical girls from anime would wear haha~ ^^ After getting getting paid from work, I decided to buy the Girly Kids Alpacasso too~ I was a bit regretful that I didn't purchase the alpacasso and cubic block together since I knew shipping would be more expensive if they were shipped separately. So when I went to pay for the alpacasso, I left Pixie a note to ask if she could ship the two plushies together. I was fine with paying the extra shipping since it was my fault for not checking the two items out together, but I was hoping at least the two items could arrive at the same time. Since she couldn't reply to me through Storenvy, I messaged her on facebook about whether or not she was able to ship them together. Pixie replied quickly and not only did she ship them together, but she also refunded me for the extra shipping I paid for ! 
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I was super happy LOL

Heehee~ Aren't the Girly Kids Alpacasso so cute? The originally wanted the white one, but eventually ended up choosing the pink one since I thought the pink color paired with purple ribbons made her look sweet. *(*´∀`*
Here are photos of my order! 
My Girly Kids Alpacasso and Alpacasso Cubic Block came with cute stickers and a small little freebie! The Girly Kids Alpacasso is named Kuroneko and the Cubic Block's name is Chao Chao ( ^ _ ^ ). The smaller alpacasso included in the picture are not from Pixie, but i thought they would look cute with the new alpacasso~ The small white one is named Baby Milky and i received him from my sister on my birthday! The winter pink alpacasso is named Sakura and i received her from my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary \( > u < )/
Showing the back of the alpacasso~ Heehee little cute alpaca butts!!
Here is a close up of the stickers I received. They are so cute! The message on the stickers says "Please give lots of love. Water and food feeding is not necessary". Really cute message~ ^^ I will definitely save these stickers.
Close up on the freebie i received from Pixie! So cute! It is a plushie key chain~ The color is very cute and it is super soft. I gave it to my boyfriend since he liked it so much haha! He named it Mon Mon.

Close up of the Alpacasso Cubic Block paper tag!
Close up of the Girly Kids Alpacasso paper tag! So cute!

Overall Rating:

Products: ☆ (5/5)
The products were in perfect condition with only the girly alpacasso face being slightly squished from packaging. It was easily fixed though ^^

Shipping: ☆ (4/5)

From Korea to USA, it took about two weeks to arrive which is really quick. ( Felt like forever to me though because I was so excited to receive the package haha). Only issue was that tracking never updated past "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". This isn't Pixie's fault at all though! My items were all packaged safely so i'm really happy about that! Pixie also shipped out my items the day after I ordered them. 

Communication: ☆ (5/5)

Pixie replied quickly when I asked her if she was able to ship my packages together!

Customer Service: ☆ (5/5)

The freebies were a nice surprise and Pixie is a really lovely girl. She cares about her customers and refunded me for the extra shipping even though it was my fault for buying the items separately.

☆ Pixie / AlpacassoShop is a wonderful and reliable store! Their prices are quite low compared to other stores; however they don't have as many product options. Their sales are great as well! I just ordered some more alpacasso after seeing their halloween sale so i will post a review of that soon too. Usually their prices for a large plush are around $27 USD so I think their prices are reasonable ^^~ All of their stock is authentic and comes directly from Amuse! Pixie also often hosts giveaways! You can join by like the facebook page , instagram, and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment