Saturday, November 22, 2014

♥ Dolly Dynamite Review ♥

Okay, short blog post today because I'm soooo tired from work and exams. Christmas is coming up so I've got to work hard and earn money for Christmas presents (and my Liz Lisa fukubukuro hehe)!! Anyways, on to the review!

Usually, I don't like to spend a lot at online stores if it is my first time purchasing from them unless I have read a lot of reliable reviews for that store. I was planning on trying out purchasing some items from storenvy since I was going to buy a seifuku for my sister from storenvy anyway. I read that Dolly Dynamite was a reliable store so I decided to see if she had anything cute instock (。+・`ω・´).

I decided to buy an organza skirt and bunny rabbit tights! Both were very cute!
Embroidered Organza Mini Skirt
Animal Tights ( Bunny Tights)
I had ordered the skirt in the beige color ~ Dolly had a lot of animal tights available! All with free shipping! I actually really liked the kitty tights and the bear face tights, but each pair of tights was about $15 so I couldn't spend too much >< The pricing may seem a little high, but for an item that I can't normally find in at my local mall, I think the price is pretty reasonable. The shipping was free anyway so that was a plus. 

Dolly also had some beautiful and detailed dresses available!! I absolutely loved them, but they were around $50 and I didn't want to spend too much on a dress that I didn't know the quality of. 
Hime Lace Cake Dress
This dress was one of my favorites! I think it is Himekaji style? I'm not sure, but it does remind me of a princess ^^~ I love things that are lacey, frilly, and full of detail! 

So about a day after I purchased, Dolly contacted me and told me that the organza skirt was actually out of stock!! (」゜ロ゜)」She immediately refunded me for the item though so everything was okay~ I was a little disappointed at first, but I understand that mistakes happen! 

Anyways, so I ended up only getting the bunny tights!
The bunny tights are so adorable!! Perfect for making a casual outfit look cuter~
The package is quite cute as well ^^
Overall Rating:

Products: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5)

The products weren't damaged at all. Quality was great for its price in my opinion!

Shipping: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5)

Took about two weeks to get to my house which is pretty fast! I wasn't really impatient with this order so when it came I was really surprised by how fast it was! Whenever I'm impatient, 2 weeks can feel like a month to me lol. The shipping was free so i was expecting it to take longer than 2 weeks.

Communication: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5)

I guess i can't really give this one an accurate rating since I didn't really communicate personally with Dolly, but she did inform me about the skirt being sold out so I guess that counts as communication haha o.o

Customer Service: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5)

Don't really know how should rate this since, again, I didn't personally communicate with Dolly. She e-mails her customers back quickly if there is a problem with their order though!

☆Dolly Dynamite is a reliable store and has a great variety in stock. Most of the items are reasonably priced as well and a lot of the items are on sale now. The only complaint i really have is that I think the number of stock per item should be monitored more carefully? I just think it is more reassuring for the buyer and easier for the seller if the listing of stock on the website matches the actual amount of stock the seller has.Overall, a pretty nice shop ^^ You can check out her storenvy here! ☆


No comments:

Post a Comment