Monday, December 1, 2014

✿ 2015 Liz Lisa Fukubukuro Preorder ✿

Hi everyone! So it's the time of the year for pre-ordering fukubukuro! I've been waiting to preorder a fukubukuro all year so I was really happy when I found out the Liz Lisa fukubukuro would release online on Dec 1st in Japan. I was literally, sitting at my laptop and waiting for 20 minutes before the items were released! The website kept crashing throughout the process of ordering, but it was still fun!

This year was my first time purchasing a fukubukuro so I was super excited, but nervous at the same time. I remember when the My Melody x Liz Lisa OPs released, they were sold out very quickly..so i thought maybe the fukubukuro would sell out quickly as well. I had already decided which fukubukuro I would buy as soon as I saw the the pictures on instagram that someone revealed!


I knew for sure that I wanted the web limited trunk. I really love the color and design! It's simple, yet cute. I love the subtle detail of the embossed flower print. I was a little disappointed that this year, the trunk was more expensive, but had lesser items. I hope the quality of the clothing makes up for it though. 


Pink trunk fukubukuros really remind me of princesses. I think the color pink really represents the himekaji style! I don't really travel much, but I think I will use the suitcase for storing my Liz Lisa bottoms. I don't really have a closet in my room so my top/dresses are usually placed on open racks and my bottoms are placed in a basket. I think the suitcase would make a cute storage area for my skirts and accessories!


As soon as I saw this, I fell in love with the print on the trunk! In comparison to the web limited trunk, this mini trunk is so much more detailed and beautiful. I really love floral prints so maybe that's why I like this print better haha~ I really like the small size of the mini trunk as well. It makes it look so cute! Only thing that made me hesitate buying this was that there are only 3 items in this fukubukuro. For the same price, I really could buy the Penderie fukubukuro and receive more pieces of clothing. I ended up buying it anyway though because I knew that I would probably end up loving the Liz Lisa clothes more.


 I saw a pink version of this min trunk as well, but I believe it was only available in store :( I don't mind the color of this one though ^^~ I love how if you turn it sideways, it could be a handheld suitcase! I think I may use the mini trunk to store my smaller alpacasso. I thought about maybe using it to drag my college books around campus, but I really don't want to ruin the mini trunk ><


Recently, I've been really loving the clothes that Penderie releases. So I was contemplating on whether or not to get the Penderie fukubukuro. I wanted to build a wardrobe that was based on pieces I LOVE rather than a wardrobe that is based off of the amount of piece I had, so I ultimately went with the Liz Lisa mini trunk fukubukuro. Usually Penderie is more likely to have sales than Liz Lisa clothing as well, so I thought it would be better money wise to go for the Liz Lisa fukubukuro. I'll definitely be on the look out for people who are selling the items they don't want from this fukubukuro though!


So I bought two fukubukuro this year which I think will give me a good start for my Liz Lisa wardrobe. I didn't know that there would be a My Melody x Liz Lisa fukubukuro this year though >< I just saw the picture today! Out of all the fukubukuro designs, I think this one is my favorite! I love My Melody and this design just looks so endearing and sweet. The trunk is really expensive though...about the same price as the web limited trunk and the mini carry trunk together! I'm a little sad that this one is only in store, but I might buy this one using a shopping service if I have enough money from working more. (I probably won't though haha) I may just end up buying the trunk from someone else if anyone ends up selling it. 

I'll reveal the contents of my fukubukuro when they arrive! ( Prays that there are no custom fees!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment