Wednesday, December 3, 2014

(`・ω・´)” Yumart Review!

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing an Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Package that I bought from Yumart! I really like the Instax Mini because it prints the pictures right after they're taken. The appearance of the film is also great for scrapbooking and stuff! I've been meaning to order one, but I felt like the cameras were still a bit pricey. The film is really expensive as well...So when I saw that Yumart was selling the camera as a package with accessories, I immediately placed my order!
(`・ω・´)”
(`・ω・´)”
(`・ω・´)”

Here are the contents of my package:


(Please ignore the messy table..I was so excited that I took the pictures before cleaning up the packaging trash ><) So the listing on Yumart's storenvy promises the customer 13 items including the camera for the price of $135.00 + shipping ( which was about $10.00 from Taiwan to the USA). 

In the package, you would receive:
  1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 (Black, Blue, Pink, White, or Yellow) 
  2. Mini 8 Selfie Mirror (Color will correspond with camera color)
  3. Mini 8 Clear Protective Camera Case
  4. Pack of Fujifilm Plain Instant Film (x10)
  5. Pack of Clear Photo Protectors (x100)
  6. Photo Album (Random color sent. Fits 64 photos + 1 photo on cover)
  7. Clear Photo Stand (Fits one photo)
  8. Wall Photo Hanger (Fits 10 photos)
  9. Double Sided Pen (Random color sent)
  10. Pack of Photo Deco Stickers (x6 sheet. Random print will be sent)
  11. Sheet of 3D Stickers (Random sent)
  12. Pack or Border Stickers (x20 random sheets)
  13. Disney Drawstring Bag

The listing allows you to choose the color camera you would like; however, you have to write your top 3 favorite Disney drawstring bag in the shop notes before checking out. Yumart will then choose one randomly from your selection based on the amount of stock they have and send it to you.

Here are the choices for the camera bags:


I really liked the Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Mickey Mouse bags. I decided to buy a pink camera so I wanted the Minnie Mouse one the most so that they would match! Luckily, I was able to get my first choice.


Here is the bag with the camera inside. The camera bag is a perfect fit for the Instax Mini 8! When you put on the protective case for the camera though, you can't really close the bag LOL. The bag is really soft. I was so surprised when i felt how soft it was! Since it was just a camera bag I wasn't really expecting it to be made of plush material. The bow is so squishy and super soft!

Here is the inside pattern of the bag:


The polka dots are really cute! 


Here is a close-up of the stickers and the photo album. I received a blue album! I wish i got a pink one since it would match my camera, but the blue is still really nice too! I especially love how you can place a photo on the front. It was a pain taking out the default picture on the cover though. I didn't want to damage the plastic covering. I also received some really cute puffy elephant stickers! I wonder if i will use them... they're too cute haha~


These are the boxes that the camera and accessories came in. You can also see that I received a black pen. I thought the boxes were really cute so I decided to keep them. I'll probably put cute stationery in them or something. I loved how Eva packed the items. The camera was placed by itself in the Instax mini box, but in the protective case box, Eva was able to fit the plastic case as well as all the accessories! She had opened the protective case and placed some of the small accessories inside so that everything would fit. I thought it was really clever heehee.


Some more pictures. Honestly, I take so many pictures of the same things...I'm a horrible photographer lol. Here you can see the clear photo stand and the wall photo hanger. They're pretty durable and I'm excited to put pictures inside of them!


Here are the border stickers I received! The different patterns are so cute! I'll be saving these for special occasion photos!

Overall Rating:

Products: ☆ (5/5)

The products weren't damaged and were packed safely! I feel like I got a really good price for these items as well. The camera by itself is already valued at about $100.00 and the film is about $15.00! I've also seen the other accessories sold at about $5-$8. If I had bought each item separately, I most likely would've spent A LOT more than the $135.00 I paid for this package.

Shipping: ☆ (5/5)

Shipping was really fast! Took about two weeks and the tracking updated frequently. The tracking even informs you if you will have custom fees! I found that convenient, but a little nerve racking since I really hate custom fees...

Communication: ☆ (5/5)

There wasn't much communication, but Eva did leave me a message in the shipping e-mail saying that she hoped I liked the camera. I thought that was really sweet of her. It's a really small thing, but it made me feel that Eva really cares for her customers since she personalized the shipping message. Most store owners will send a default e-mail that send automatically when they inform you that your package has shipped which ,in my opinion, is not a bad thing, but it disconnects the seller from their customers.

Customer service: ☆ (5/5)

 I can't really give this an accurate rating since I didn't directly have contact with Eva; however, she was able to give me the Minnie Mouse camera bag that I really wanted! So I'm pretty happy^^

1 comment: